New version of SocksEscort 2.8Dear users!
We are happy to announce a new SocksEscort version 2.8
- Added ZIP codes and ISP name for every IP address
- Added ZIP code and ISP sort and search
- Added live proxies availability stats in the app
- Displayed countries setting is easier to use
- Added automatic proxy switch by timer (time can be changed in the app settings)
- Remote proxy DNS is stable now and compatible with more apps
- Better connection stability, less random disconnects
- Installer works better now, less conflicts with antiviruses
- You can disable driver installation in the installer now. You'll need this option if you don't want to use SocksEscort as a socksifier and will use it as a socks manager instead by manually entering IP:PORT. Or if you use a third-party apps like Proxifier.
- Added some interface changes
- Added the ability to upload and use your own socks with login / password authorization
Update socksescort by the link:
for 64bit windows:
for 32bit windows: